SGT University has been consistently ranked as one of the best medical university in Delhi NCR for the last several years. This is due to its world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and wide range of courses offered.
At SGT University, students can pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor. The university offers a five-year MBBS program, as well as various MD/MS programs.
About the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences at SGT
The Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences at SGT University is made up of highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals. The professors have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the medical field, and dedication to providing the best educational experience for their students. The faculty also works hard to ensure that the students can make the most of their time at the university.
An 810+ bed multi-specialty hospital is connected to the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences for the practical training and skill development of aspiring medical professionals. The hospital serves the needs of the local rural and urban populations at affordable rates.
The hospital is staffed with skilled consultants in all specialties, including psychiatry, radiology, anaesthesia, paediatrics, orthopaedics, obstetrics and gynaecology, ENT, ophthalmology, and respiratory medicine. Thus, a student is exposed to all the major fields of medical sciences and gets the opportunity to train under the supervision of expert doctors and nurses.
SGT is no doubt one of the best MBBS colleges in Delhi-NCR.
Why Study MBBS at SGT University?
The university provides a wide range of facilities for students. These include many libraries, laboratories, and smart-lecture halls. The library has a wide variety of books, journals, and other materials related to medicine and health.
SGT University also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities for its students. These include sports, cultural activities, and social events. These activities help to build a strong sense of community among the students and give them an opportunity to make friends and network with other students.
In addition, SGT University also offers a wide range of scholarships and financial aid programs for its students. These programs make it easier for students to pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor.
SGT University is one of the top university in Delhi NCR to learn MBBS. With world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and a wide range of courses, this university is the perfect place for anyone looking to pursue a career in medicine. With its excellent reputation, quality education, and excellent extracurricular activities, SGT University is the perfect place to learn MBBS.
What are the Jobs after MBBS Course?
MBBS is one of the most popular and sought-after professional degrees in India. It stands for Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery and is the prerequisite to becoming a doctor. After completing an MBBS degree, one can either continue with higher studies and specialize in a particular field or join a job in the medical field. While there are plenty of job opportunities available to MBBS graduates, given below are some of the most sought-after jobs one can do after MBBS.
- Medical consultant: Medical consultants provide advice and assistance to patients, doctors, and other healthcare professionals on medical procedures and treatments. They also help in establishing a diagnosis, monitoring the progress of patients, and creating personalized treatment plans.
- Medical officer: Medical officers are responsible for providing medical treatment to patients, maintaining medical records, and providing medical advice and assistance to other healthcare professionals. A medical officer typically works in a hospital, clinic, or other medical facilities.
- Public health doctors: These professionals work with government and non-governmental organizations to provide medical services to the public. They are responsible for educating the public on health issues, providing medical care to the underserved, and conducting research on various health issues.
- Clinical researchers: They study diseases and how they affect the human body. Clinical researchers conduct clinical trials and evaluate the safety and efficacy of new drugs and treatments.
- Medical Professors: They are responsible for teaching courses, conducting research, and providing guidance to students.
Know more about mbbs course fees here.
The syllabus of MBBS course is vast and covers all the important topics a UG medical student should know. Some of the core MBBS subjects include:
- Community Medicine
- Surgery including Orthopaedics
- Mental Health
To know more about the complete mbbs syllabus at SGT University, check this page.
SGT University believes that education is the key to success and that the best way to ensure success is to provide students with an all-rounded, exceptional education. SGT University welcomes all aspiring medical students to its world-class campus and helps them reach their goals and fulfill their dreams
We invite you to come and experience world-class education at SGT University. Contact us to know more about MBBS admissions at SGT.