Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine) Program, Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus
The Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine) is a 3-year postgraduate program offered by the Department of Community Medicine at SGT University, Gurgaon. The program provides advanced training in public health, epidemiology, health and human development, and preventive medicine to produce community medicine specialists.
- Recognize and describe the causes, contributing variables, social determinants, and other non-health causes of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Discover how to use a disease surveillance system to manage both communicable and non-communicable illnesses.
- Possess the ability to investigate, control, and take preventative action against outbreaks and epidemics.
- Determine the different nutritional issues that exist in the area, state, and nation, as well as the factors that contribute to them, with a focus on ecological viewpoints.
- Recognize significant global and Indian milestones in the history of public health.
SGT University is regarded by many as the best private university in Delhi NCR and a Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine) program can help you become a ready professional that can contribute to nation-building and safety.
NEET Qualified. Admissions through centralized counselling